Monday, January 23, 2006

why is it that so many children grow up without Mothers or Fathers
and im one of them.....
my dad died when i was 11 on novemeber 1st......
he had a tumor on his brain stem, but that wasent the cause..
he actually went into hospital and had half of it cut out.... then
was released for a week......
well beause of the type of surgery he had he was bed ridden.....
well anway i think it was about 3-4 days he had been home for,
only a few days left til he went back into hospital to get the other half removed.
there i was 11 years old playin happily and yay dad was home!!!!!!
when all of a sudden i hear " I CANT BREATHE, KAREN(my mum)!!"
comin from my dad........those were they last words i heard him say.
i was put in a room as the ambo tooks my dad to the ambulance, then taken to my uncles house to wait...... about an hour later i find out my dad is dead...
the one person who inspired me more than anything else in the world could....gone...forever......with his last words trailing forever i my mind
"I CANT BREATHE, I CANT BREATHE"

I found out that beacuse he was bed ridden the blood clots from his
legs moved upto his lungs and effectivly choked him to death..............
Fuck i miss him......
I just got something to say to those who still have there parents, wether they be close or astranged, make the most of it because you never
know when they could be taken from you...
anyway to all those who have lost loved one i feel for you and with you
for those that were taken from our lives.............
take care
peace out
Nat(archy)

Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter