Friday, March 24, 2006

Been awhile.......

Well well well it has been awhile since i have had the time
or mind to update this even in the slightest.
i Give it up to A) being so depressed and jobless and B) being
constantly high whenever possible... yes yes i knoww its my choice and
i can change it but u havent heard the whole story yet....
put it this was i spent the last yr studying and got my
Cert 1 and 2 in conservation and land management and
was meant to be starting my cert 3 jan this yr...well as you can tell
things didnt go my way... here-in lies the problem
i cant get a job in my preferred industy with my two certs...
they aint enough.....i mean its not like im not applying for
other jobs...im on centrelink so i gotta do 10 a fortnight.
but even gettin a normal shitty job is getting harder..
they want this license and that license that ive never even heard of..
neway i just wanted to update this page with something....
been that long i can even remember how to put a photo on here...
ohh well when i got something more interesting to say ill say it here

Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter